The RailYard, which includes two eight-story buildings with 300,000 square feet of office space and 30,000 square feet of ground-floor retail, on Friday officially topped out, signifying the completion of vertical construction in a real estate development.
- Rhino Market Signs Lease with Beacon Partners at The RailYard Southend
- Beacon Partners Welcomes EY as Tenant to the RailYard SouthEnd
- These buildings that are changing Charlotte’s skyline reached a key milestone Friday
- CHARLOTTE BUSINESS JOURNAL – RailYard development in South End reaches construction milestone
- CHARLOTTE OBSERVER – New South End project to bring 320,000 square feet of offices, shops and apartments